Hard-standing and grass pitches are available. As the use of the grass is very much weather dependable you must bring pegs suitable for use on gravel hard-standing if intending to use an awning. There is no additional charge for awnings. All touring caravans must book before arrival, for a minimum of 2 nights, to avoid disappointment.
Reservations for 2 or nights or more are payable on booking (cheque or Bacs payment, non-refundable in the event of cancellation or reduced length of stay, please arrive by 6pm).
**ARRIVALS ARE TAKEN FROM 1.30pm **
**Please vacate your pitch by 11 am on the day of departure**
Please see Camping page for list of facilities.
- £10.00 per person per night.
- £5.00 ages 5-15 (under 5’s free)
- Electric hook-up £5.00 per night for camper vans and caravans only. Minimum price for Motorhome/Tourer pitch – ( Single person, no hook-up) = £12.00
- *Special Offer for 2 people plus hook-up – £25 for the first night,£23 for each additional night when booked and paid for in advance*
- No charge for dogs
- No extra charge for awnings but please let us know in advance if you are planning to use one