A service point is available between 1.30pm and 4pm only for motorhomes who are not staying at Tobermory Campsite ( grey water, chemical disposal and drinking water). There is a charge of £10 per motorhome and if possible please phone or email in advance to check availability.
From November to March limited facilities can be made available if we are contacted in advance.
Motorhomes and Camper Vans have become much more popular this last few years and we now have 11 hookups available on hard-standing. Grass pitches are available when the ground is dry enough.We also have the usual drinking water, showers ( 1 x Ladies,1 x Gents) and disposal points. An on-demand taxi service is available in Tobermory – Chris’ Hire 07493 886237 Tobermory taxis 07810 666222
* NEW * We are not taking any more campervan/motorhome bookings for this year, pitches will be first come, first served on the day ( arrivals taken from 1.30pm) and we will do our best to give you a pitch. If you would like to phone ahead on the day of arrival we will hold the pitch for you until 6pm if we have space available.
With the introduction of the Road Equivalent Tariff scheme, leading to much reduced ferry fares, travelling to the Isle of Mull has become much more cost efficient for motorhome owners. Please be aware that the majority of roads on the Isle of Mull are single track with passing places. When planning your visit remember to book well in advance – see www.calmac.co.uk for more details.
**ARRIVALS ARE TAKEN FROM 1.30pm **
**Please vacate your pitch by 11 am on the day of departure**
- £8.00 per person per night.
- £4.00 ages 5-15 (under 5’s free)
- Electric hook-up £4.00 per night for camper vans and caravans only. Minimum price for Motorhome/Tourer pitch -Single person + hook-up £15.00 ( Single person, no hook-up £12.00)
- No charge for dogs
- No extra charge for awnings but please let us know in advance if you are planning to use one
- Please note – we do not have a credit/debit card facility. Cash or cheque only.