Motorhomes and Camper Vans have become much more popular this last few years and we now have 11 hookups available on hard-standing. Grass pitches are available when the ground is dry enough.We also have the usual drinking water, showers ( 1 x Ladies,1 x Gents) and disposal points. An on-demand taxi service is available in Tobermory – Chris’ Hire 07493 886237 Tobermory taxis 07810 666222
Please phone/email for availability of motorhome pitches.
Advance bookings are not taken for stays of one night ,please arrive on the day and enquire for availability. Reservations for 2 or nights or more are payable on booking (cheque or Bacs payment, non-refundable in the event of cancellation or reduced length of stay, please arrive by 6pm).
**ARRIVALS ARE TAKEN FROM 1.30pm **
**Please vacate your pitch by 11 am on the day of departure**
From November to March limited facilities can be made available if we are contacted in advance.
With the introduction of the Road Equivalent Tariff scheme, leading to much reduced ferry fares, travelling to the Isle of Mull has become much more cost efficient for motorhome owners. Please be aware that the majority of roads on the Isle of Mull are single track with passing places. When planning your visit remember to book well in advance – see www.calmac.co.uk for more details.
- £10.00 per person per night.
- £5.00 ages 5-15 (under 5’s free)
- Electric hook-up £5.00 per night for camper vans and caravans only. Minimum price for Motorhome/Tourer pitch – ( Single person, no hook-up ) =£12.00.
- *Special offer for 2 people plus hook-up – £25 for the first night, £23 for each additional night*
- No charge for dogs
- No extra charge for awnings but please let us know in advance if you are planning to use one
- Please note – we do not have a credit/debit card facility. Cash or cheque only.