We have two tent camping areas. The main camping area is by the side of the burn and sheltered by large, old trees. On this part of the site there is a shelter, ( not available for 2020) *with seating, table, electric kettle, fridge and information point, There are also electrical sockets which can be used for charging phones etc. This is free to use for campers.
As we are a fairly small campsite and do not have marked out pitches it can be difficult to reserve areas and tent pitches are, therefore, on a first come, first served basis and no bookings are taken. July and August are very busy months and, if possible, it is advisable to arrive by lunchtime/early afternoon ( from 1.30pm) in order to secure a pitch. 7.45pm is the latest arrival time except by prior arrangement.
Motorhomes / Tourers
We have 16 hookups available on hard-standing. Grass pitches are available when the ground is dry enough.
Please email to book motorhome pitches ( reservations taken for 2 nights or more)
ARRIVALS ARE TAKEN FROM 1.30pm – 6pm
Please vacate your pitch by 11 am on the day of departure
From November to March limited facilities can be made available if we are contacted in advance.
- Free Wifi throughout the campsite
- Small toilet block with a Ladies and a Gents toilet.
- Shower block with a Ladies and a Gents Shower cubicle and a Ladies and Gents toilet.
- Additional shower block with 2 unisex/family wash rooms with shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
- Dishwashing sink
- Electric hook-ups (for motorhome use only)
- Chemical disposal point (for residents use only)
- Waste water disposal (for residents use only)
- Fresh water (for residents use only)
Dogs welcome - must be on leads at all times in the campsite
No fires allowed on the campsite.
Camping and Motorhome Prices for 2020/21 -
£10.00 per person per night.
£5.00 ages 5-15 (under 5’s free)
Electric hook-up £5.00 per night ( available for motorhomes/campervans and tourers only).
Minimum price for Motorhome/Tourer pitch – £18.00 per night, Maximum price – £40.00 per night.
No charge for dogs
No extra charge for awnings or trailers but please let us know in advance if you are planning to use one
Please note - we have a card machine and can also accept cash.